We at Xact Spec Industries LLC believe the foundation to our future is our talented and dedicated people. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the Company’s growth and success. So take a look at the opportunities listed here to see if there is a fit for you with our team.
Here are a few reasons to consider Xact Spec Industries LLC:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Xact Spec, a precision aerospace machining company located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio is now hiring to fill several positions for Skilled Machinists for the 1st and 2nd shifts. These positions report to the Director of Manufacturing.
The company offers:
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Benefits (Medical, company paid Dental, Vision and Disability, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and a 401k that pays you 3% – even if you don’t contribute to it!).
- Manual Machinist – Set-up and operate manual boring mill as well as a variety of machines for gun drilling, spade drilling, trepanning to perform precision machining such as off-center and acute angel drilling.
- CNC Lathe Machinist – Set-up and operation of 2, and 5 axis C.N.C. lathes. Experience with Fanuc controls is a plus.
- CNC Mill Machinist – Set-up and operation of 3, 3+2, and full 4th axis C.N.C. mills. Experience with Fanuc controls is a plus.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and blueprint reading skills. Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and calculate product dimensions and tolerances.
- Set-up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Run multiple machines as assigned and take initiative in identifying opportunities to improve machining efficiencies.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of production-related data to include: hours worked, process and machine used, and job number.
- Confer with engineering and supervisory personnel in order to exchange technical information, proof new CNC programs, and assist in determining job feasibility.
- Measure, examine and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and bore gauges.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Perform daily or other routine maintenance tasks as required in Xact Spec preventative maintenance programs.
- Comply with and support all aspects of the company’s quality management and safety programs.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years machining experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints; basic shop math skills.
- Ability to perform quality self-checks and perform close tolerance machining.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
* Background check and drug test are required. Prior offenses do not immediately disqualify you.
About the Company:
As a result of Deep Hole Specialists acquisition of Adanac Industries and the resultant expansion of resources, talent and capabilities, a new company and a new brand has been formed – XACT SPEC INDUSTRIES LLC, a supplier of precision machining & deep hole drilling. Established in 1954, Deep Hole Specialists, Chagrin Falls, provides specialized metalworking services for the industrial, aerospace, steel processing, petrochemical and energy markets. Adanac Industries, Willoughby, founded in 1960, is a manufacturer of close tolerance, and high precision components utilizing exotic metals in critical applications for the aerospace and defense markets. “This is part of our long-term strategy to position XACT SPEC as a leading provider of machining for the Aerospace, Defense, Energy and General Industrial sectors for many years to come,” says Peter Barnhart, Chairman and CEO of XACT SPEC. “This consolidation is a “win-win” for everyone. It brings all of our resources under one roof, allowing us to increase production, realize cost efficiencies, eliminate duplication and raise overall company performance and our value to customers.”
Please apply by sending your hourly pay expectations along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Use this form to submit your application to Xact Spec